JXCirrus Finance for Windows 2.1JXCirrus – 45.7MB – Freeware – Windows
Some of the features are:
- Keep the balance of as many different bank accounts as you like, as well as cash.
- Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns.
- Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank account).
- Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend.
- Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet.
- Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets.
- Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet).
- Shows a graph of your account balance.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
JXCirrus Finance for Windows is a Freeware software in the category Home & Hobby developed by JXCirrus.
The latest version of JXCirrus Finance for Windows is 2.1, released on 12/07/2018. It was initially added to our database on 11/14/2014.
JXCirrus Finance for Windows runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 45.7MB.
JXCirrus Finance for Windows has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for JXCirrus Finance for Windows!
with UpdateStar freeware.